Job Type: Full Time
Location: Dallas-Fort Worth or Austin
- Self generate commercial maintenance agreement sales leads. Follow through to final disposition all maintenance agreement sales leads, both those provided by the company, as well as those self generated sales leads.
- Follow through to final disposition with assigned accounts, all sales opportunities on replacement equipment, Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) and accessory products.
- Participate in company provided training and educational opportunities.
- Provide recommendations to the sales manager on methods of increasing sales leads and sales results.
- At a minimum, meet twice annually in person with a representative of all assigned Maintenance agreement accounts.
- Update, on a weekly basis, your Weekly Activity Report, including initial and continuing contacts with all prospective customers and assigned account customers.
- Provide complete and timely information to the accounting department to help ensure proper billing, accounting, and collections.
- Secure sales of commercial maintenance agreements and projects to customers located within the company’s market area.
- Establish and maintain an account type relationship with those customers sold by you, plus any other maintenance agreement accounts assigned to you by the company.
- Represent the company in an ethical, honest and professional manner.
- Good Communication Skills
- Time Management
- Microsoft Power Point, Word & Excel a must
Compensation: Base plus commission on your sales
Benefits: Blackall Mechanical, Inc offers a competitive benefit package for all full-time employees, upon successful completion of the 90 day trial period. Benefits include: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Retirement Benefit, Disability Insurance, company cell phone, vehicle allowance.
Thank you for your interest in our opportunity, for immediate consideration please click the Apply Now button below.
Please fill out the form below and send Resume to email@example.com