Exhibit proficiency in servicing, troubleshooting and cleaning of heating, cooling, & refrigeration equipment and any other related systems.
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Dallas-Fort Worth or Austin
- Build strong customer relationships; build knowledge and understanding of new and existing customer needs/expectations.
- Provides preventive maintenance on heating and cooling systems.
- Troubleshoots units that are not working and replaces parts that are defective.
- Performs related work as assigned.
- Repairs refrigeration, air conditioning, heating, and control systems.
- Troubleshoot and repair all electrical and mechanical components of HVAC equipment.
- Provides startups and troubleshooting for a variety of commercial HVAC systems, meets with customers, evaluates their needs and makes recommendations.
- 5 years’ service field experience specific to Commercial HVAC.
- EPA Universal Certified.
- High school diploma/GED.
- Registered with TDLR.
- Strong knowledge of HVAC, troubleshooting, repair, and maintenance. Specifically: rooftop units, chillers, etc.
- Knowledge of basic electricity and electrical and control systems.
- Ability to read, understand, and work from blueprints, specifications, and schematics.
- Ability to work independently, demonstrate initiative in servicing customers and maintaining positive customer relations.
- Social Security card, current driver’s license and good driving record
- Motivated and present a clean, neat appearance
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Pass background check and drug screen
- Boiler Service & Repair a plus
- Medical Insurance Dental Insurance.
Thank you for your interest in our opportunity.