This position offers the right candidate an opportunity of the best pay rates in the industry and some travel requirements. If you are ready to make a move and think you have what it takes then it is time to contact us. This is a year round position with consistent work load.
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Dallas-Fort Worth or Austin
Responsible for the installation of HVAC equipment, ductwork and associated materials for new construction, retrofit/replacement of Commercial and Industrial HVAC equipment.
Experienced in split system installation and retrofit
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Disability Insurance
- Company uniforms are provided
- Company Vehicle
- Company Cell Phone
- Experience in split system installation and retrofit.
- Experience in RTU replacement, retrofit and start up.
- Must have own tools and dependable transportation.
- Valid Texas Driver’s License.
- Background check and DOT physical with drug screen.
- 3 to 5 years verifiable experience required.
- Minimal travel possibility.
- Ability to read, understand, and work from blueprints, specifications, and schematics.
- Social Security card, current driver’s license and good driving record
- Motivated and present a clean, neat appearance
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
- Must be authorized to work in the US.
- Must be able to work in a team environment with supervision from the Project Manager.
Thank you for your interest in our opportunity.
Please fill out the form below and send Resume and this Application to email@example.com