If you’re looking for a new heating and cooling system for your home, you need to add Geothermal to the top of your list for systems to consider! Not only are Residential Geothermal Heating and Cooling systems incredibly energy efficient, but they’re also among the lowest in maintenance – and the highest in cost savings!
How does Residential Geothermal Heating and Cooling work?
Geothermal heating and cooling systems take advantage of the stable temperature underground by using a piping system, commonly referred to as a “loop.” Water circulates in the loop to exchange heat between your home, the ground source heat pump, and the earth – in turn providing geothermal heating, cooling, and hot water at remarkably high efficiencies.
A Residential Geothermal Heating and Cooling system can be installed in a structure of any size and anywhere, whether it’s a single-family or multi-family home. Geothermal systems can also be installed on almost any size lot: under lawns, landscaped areas, driveways, or in the house itself. An existing house can also be retrofitted with a Geothermal system using the ductwork that’s already there.
Additional benefits of Geothermal Systems include:
Offers tremendous efficiency and savings:
· Geothermal is one of the most efficient residential heating and cooling systems available today.
Heating efficiencies are commonly 50 -70% higher than other heating systems and cooling efficiencies are typically 20-40% higher than air conditioning units.
· Keeps the air warmer in the winter and at a more consistent temperature throughout the home, eliminating hot and cold spots common with other systems.
· Saves money in operating and maintenance costs.
· Excellent ROI with investment typically recouped in only a few years.
· Generates positive cash flow; energy savings usually exceed the cost of the system.
· Some utility companies offer rebates or incentives to their customers who purchase Geothermal systems.
· Conserves natural resources by providing climate control efficiently and lowering emissions.
· Minimizes ozone layer destruction by using factory-sealed refrigeration systems, which will
seldom or never have to be recharged.
· Uses underground loops to transfer heat, with no external venting and no air pollution.
Versatile, carefree and safe
· A geothermal unit is approximately the same size as a traditional HVAC unit.
· Pipe carries up to a 50-year warranty.
· Very quiet with no noisy fan units, providing a pleasant environment inside and outside the home.
· No exposed equipment outdoors; children or pets cannot injure themselves or damage
· No open flame, flammable fuel or potentially dangerous fuel storage tanks.
Call Blackall Mechanical today!
Interested in learning how geothermal energy can work in your home? As your HVAC (and plumbing) specialist, Blackall is committed to unsurpassed excellence and integrity – second to none! Composed of industry professionals with over 135 years of combined experience, Blackall can handle all of your HVAC needs – from the smallest service and repair job, to the largest commercial construction project, including retrofit or equipment upgrades!
At Blackall we truly do it all – with an unmatched commitment to customer satisfaction! Contact us today!