If you own or operate a business, the last thing you want is the costly interruption of activities and downtime due to an emergency with your HVAC or plumbing system. That’s why, at Blackall Mechanical, we offer cost-effective preventative maintenance plans to help minimize problems with your systems and maximize their efficiency, performance and longevity.
HVAC Preventative Maintenance Plans
At Blackall, we’ll gladly tailor an HVAC preventative maintenance plan to meet your specifications. Our certified technicians will analyze your system, calibrate controls, and pinpoint worn or broken parts.
By scheduling a regular visit from Blackall Mechanical, you’ll maximize your system’s performance, increase efficiency, eliminate most repair needs, lengthen the lifespan of your units, and lower utility bills. Don’t procrastinate. The advantages of setting up yearly tune-ups far outweigh any cost or inconvenience!
Plumbing Preventative Maintenance Plans
Blackall Mechanical is proud to have pioneered a comprehensive plumbing preventative maintenance program that’s custom designed for each type of business. By performing routine plumbing maintenance on the entire plumbing system, you can prevent business interruptions, property damage and high utility bills. Some of the vital services we perform when a preventative maintenance plan is in place include:
- Detect signs of leaks in exposed pipes, where pipes run through the walls or the foundation of your building.
- Detect signs of corrosion. Corrosion of pipes can cause leaks and bad pipe connections if not corrected.
- Test water pressure. Water pressure is determined by how much force the water comes out of sink faucets. Low water pressure can be a sign of sediment build up in the faucet. It may also be a sign of a problem with the water line.
- Inspect each sink for the speed of drainage. Slow drainage usually indicates a clog in the drain or a blocked vent pipe. Your drains should have a full swirl when draining. If bubbles appear when water is draining, this is usually a sign of a problem. If there are gurgling sounds, this could also indicate venting problems.
- Check the flushing handle and inside parts of the toilets. We inspect each toilet to make sure that it’s flushing properly — and also check the parts inside the tank of the toilet to see if any parts are broken, rusted, or missing. We also make sure the toilet water does not continue to run after flushing and that there’s no sign of water on the floor around the toilet.
Call Blackall today!
Don’t wait until your HVAC or plumbing system breaks. Call Blackall today for an estimate on our preventative maintenance plans! As your HVAC and plumbing specialist, Blackall is committed to unsurpassed excellence and integrity – second to none! For peace-of-mind all year round, call Blackall Mechanical today! Contact us today!
At Blackall we truly do it all – with an unmatched commitment to customer satisfaction!