Commercial HVAC Geothermal heating and cooling systems are a cost effective, energy efficient, and environmentally friendly way of heating and cooling buildings. Both the DOE and the EPA have endorsed the technology. GSHPs reliably deliver quality air-conditioning and heating, on demand, in every season. GSHPs are appropriate for new construction as well as retrofits of older buildings. Their flexible design requirements make them a good choice for schools, high-rises, government buildings, apartments, and restaurants–almost any commercial property. Lower operating and maintenance costs, durability, and energy conservation make Geothermal Systems the smart choice for commercial applications.
Commercial HVAC Geothermal heating and cooling systems offer Great Benefits
- Simultaneously heat & cool different parts of the same building
- Very quiet–users do not know when the system is operating
- Can be set up in multiple zones, with each zone having an individual room control
- Greater freedoms in building design due to 50-80% less mechanical room space
- No outside equipment to hide, eliminating vandalism and roof top units
- Pipes have 50-year life expectancy
- All electric, which eliminates multiple utility services
- Expel boiler and chiller maintenance
- Ground heat exchanger is maintenance free and will last 40+ years
Commercial HVAC Geothermal Heating and Cooling Systems offer Great Savings
- Very competitive on initial costs and lower lifecycle costs than most HVAC systems.
- Savings of 25-50% on energy consumption
- Lower peak demand, lowering your operating costs
- Water heated with waste heat from air conditioning at no cost in the summer and at substantial savings in the winter
- Some utilities offer rebates or incentives to their customers who purchase Geothermal systems.
Commercial HVAC Geothermal Heating and Cooling Systems are Environmentally Friendly
- Conserve natural resources by providing efficient climate control and thus lowering emissions
- Minimize ozone layer destruction by using sealed refrigeration systems, which seldom or never have to be recharged
- Use underground loops to transfer heat, with no external venting and no air pollution
- Very energy efficient, with the earth providing over 70% of the energy required to heat and cool