Exhibit proficiency in servicing, troubleshooting and cleaning of heating, cooling, & refrigeration equipment and any other related systems.
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Dallas-Fort Worth or Austin
- Build strong customer relationships; build knowledge and understanding of new and existing customer needs/expectations.
- Provides preventive maintenance on heating and cooling systems.
- Troubleshoots units that are not working and replaces parts that are defective.
- Performs related work as assigned.
- Repairs refrigeration, air conditioning, heating, and control systems.
- Troubleshoot and repair all electrical and mechanical components of HVAC equipment.
- Provides startups and troubleshooting for a variety of commercial HVAC systems, meets with customers, evaluates their needs and makes recommendations.
- 5 years’ service field experience specific to Commercial HVAC.
- EPA Universal Certified.
- High school diploma/GED.
- Registered with TDLR.
- Strong knowledge of HVAC, troubleshooting, repair, and maintenance. Specifically: rooftop units, chillers, etc.
- Knowledge of basic electricity and electrical and control systems.
- Ability to read, understand, and work from blueprints, specifications, and schematics.
- Ability to work independently, demonstrate initiative in servicing customers and maintaining positive customer relations.
- Social Security card, current driver’s license and good driving record
- Motivated and present a clean, neat appearance
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Pass background check and drug screen
- Boiler Service & Repair a plus
- Medical Insurance Dental Insurance.
Thank you for your interest in our opportunity, for immediate consideration please click the “Apply Now” button below.
Please fill out the form below and send Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org