This position offers the right candidate an opportunity of the best pay rates in the industry and some travel requirements. If you are ready to make a move and think you have what it takes then it is time to contact us. This is a year round position with consistent work load.
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Dallas-Fort Worth or Austin
Responsible for the installation of HVAC equipment, ductwork and associated materials for new construction, retrofit/replacement of Commercial and Industrial HVAC equipment.
Experienced in split system installation and retrofit
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Disability Insurance
- Company uniforms are provided
- Company Vehicle
- Company Cell Phone
- Experience in split system installation and retrofit.
- Experience in RTU replacement, retrofit and start up.
- Must have own tools and dependable transportation.
- Valid Texas Driver’s License.
- Background check and DOT physical with drug screen.
- 3 to 5 years verifiable experience required.
- Minimal travel possibility.
- Ability to read, understand, and work from blueprints, specifications, and schematics.
- Social Security card, current driver’s license and good driving record
- Motivated and present a clean, neat appearance
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
- Must be authorized to work in the US.
- Must be able to work in a team environment with supervision from the Project Manager.
Thank you for your interest in our opportunity, for immediate consideration please click the Apply Now button below. (When they click on apply it should scroll all the way down to the form)
Please fill out the form below and send Resume to email@example.com